Wednesday 28 April 2010

make-up wishlist.
Well hello there darlings! My name is rosie and i love make-up and fashion, i will be posting a lot of things on this blog, like pictures i love and make-up i wish i had and little make-up looks.
I've been looking at the benefit website and have been dreaming of owning some benefit make-up. I think that their make-up is very classic and every girl's essential make-up brand!

So here we have two of the products I'am hoping to buy, First is the Automatic Eyeliner Duo in Wink'O'Ink. I love that name, And I'am very fond of soft, black eyeliner's and very nicely, This eyeliner boasts as a brush too, To smudge the eyeliner a little to create a very classic smoky look. So I'am looking forward to experimenting with this. It costs £13.00, Which is really good for a great eyeliner.
Also I would love to own this amazing or what looks amazing, Erase paste. Costing £18.50, Which I think is very reasonable for something of this kind. You could use it as a highlighter to blend your cream blush I guess too. I've read the description and It basically says;
"This concentrated, Creamy concealer brightens and camouflages in one easy step. Targets dark circles, Discoloration and imperfections" (By imperfections, I'am thinking blemishes, Redness?)
Which to me seems very, very unique! I'm going to be very much also to looking forward to using this product, As I have terrible dark circles and lots of blemishes, Which I'am hoping will relieve my stress from worrying about the all of them lawl.
So I hope you enjoyed my first blog I think I've done a pretty good job of this lawl! I'm hoping to do some more later on in the day! Oh and by the way, I turn 21 tomorrow! So I will be posting my look of the day for tomorrow meal! Good night! Rosie.

No comments:

Post a Comment