Wednesday 28 April 2010

fashion review: one


Well I'am an expert in fashion, and reviewing is as easy as 123.
The main foundations on reviewing fashion is to study the picture very carefully, and also to pick up any trends you see in the image, also see what catches your eye, make it well worth reading, take a look at other celebs/models in the same garments as your image, what way you can see who wears it best.

So my first fashion review is of the lovely miss Fearne Cotton.
Best known for owning an eray of Mulberry designer handbags and Vintage garments. She also has a very punkish/indie look, especially when she walks into work.
So here we have Fearne entering the radio one studios in wet look leggings! One thing I see is her black leather handbag, which looks devine and is very fearney. I also notice the tiger tee, which is, I think showcasing her punk side. I also love how she mixed the dr martin lookalike boots into the equation, It brings the whole outfit together and looks great with the black blazer which is all the rage at the moment. Everyone take note... Everyone can pull off wet looked leggings!

You don't have to of course use wet look leggings with this outfit, dress it up a bit, like fearne has done with the black blazer. Maybe dress it down a touch, without the boots, try some nude flats, Preferably Topshop's flat's (They are great and make you feel like your working on the floor and also they are very natural.)
Also you could try normal denim leggings or skinny jean, because the tee will tone it down and will perfect the item in my own opinion. :)
I hope you enjoyed this review. I will be writing a few more laters on.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment