Wednesday 19 May 2010


Hello :)
Right, I have been fairly busy with my Uni stuff and trying to get things and my ucas profile sorted, I've actually got time to make this review. This time it's all about Emma Watson, who looks fab in her Burberry photo shoots. I adore them so much that I'am dying to own some of the garments.
So nautical was just getting started this year, But Emma is great at getting to know her trends back to front. She is way ahead of us here, With a great belt to tone it down a bit, This look is so clean that I would be happy to wear this look myself! But I'm not sure about the sheer tights, I think black tights (As worn by her friend) preffrably 100 denier or at least 60 denier, Then the look would be great. And like all teenager girls nowadays, Jacket's are so not fashion, To hell with them they say, But I they look great with every outfit, The keep you warm when one is wearing a dress this short, But Emma has the legs for this dress, So wearing a coat would just hide the dress and show her curves instead!
Also her make-up is none the less, Perfect. Clean faces without make-up really does make a change from orange faced girls, I really do think though a little lippie or mascara or even some light eyeliner would look great.

If you wanted to make this outfit your own, I would very much recommend some great bright red pumps or heels, A fab black quilted bag/clutch, Have the hair in a very light snob bun (I call it this because it makes you look like you are very posh and also very classy) then maybe a marl or oatmeal colored cardigan as a treat for this dress.
If you would like to dress it down, Some very indigo jeans (try dVb jeans or all saints' jeans :)), leopard print pumps/black plain pumps, a tanned satchel or duffle bag, a flower in the hair, blazer and shaggy hair. For make-up the clean look is best :)
I hope you enjoyed this review this time round, I'll try and get some more done on a regular basis, trying to fit work, looking for uni's, sleeping, researching altogether is pretty tough ha ha!
Ciaaoo! x

No comments:

Post a Comment