Friday 14 May 2010

Addicted.

Okay I am insanely addicted to Uni Radio's and such, And my music love has become an age of dispair because it fills me up with love haha!
Anyway, Currently I'am addicted to the reeling and Will.I.Am... Also Leighton Meester, Cheryl Cole, Chew Lips (It took me two days to realize what their name meant.. Say Chew Lips out loud..) And then there is the amazingly cute Prima J, Who have a very unique finish to their music... Soft songs, Tough songs, High notes, Slow notes, R&B bits, Slow bits.. Very pretty but my favorite is Rockstar and infatuated :)

So I've been looking at universities at the moment as well, Because I'm dying to get my Fashion onto a great start, So I'm looking at Southampton Solent to study there or Portsmouth or maybe LCF.. Which was initially my first choice ha ha!
I'm trying to think of some others, Oh Southampton as well, But they sent me a postgraduate booklet? o.O I'm not quite ready but they have some pretty good course so mhm. Then there is University of York... I'm hoping to study some kind of course in English or History of Art, Which I'am very happy to follow and it should bring me back to basics and give me something to read on, Study and learn thorough about lawl!
So that's it from me at this very moment, I'll be back very soon with another hopefully, Fashion review on a celeb, I'm thinking of Emma Watson he he!

Ciaoo! Rosie x

No comments:

Post a Comment